My Story

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Finally got over and done with EG. Didn't do well though...as I expected. I dunno y I didn't have the mood to do last minute studying today. Maybe cos I know that I can't absorb anymore and I know that there's nothing more really that I could do to help me tackle today's questions. Well today had 5 questions only know 2...that also not sure whether right or wrong. Yeah seems very bad...but after this paper is over I feel surprisingly relaxed. Like a burden lifted off me. Now I only need to concentrate only on Physics. Which is not as tough as EG I hope...one reason cos it's objective and we have learned it before in Form 6. Though...I cannot say it'll be a breeze la...it's still gonna be tough...but at least hopefully much better than my EG. Well as they say, move on...don't dwell in the past. Looking forward to Thursday haha...so that I can finally stop studying. Oops...I mean start studying seriously haha...

Well...talked bout so much exams these days. Will change topic. This weekend is Raffles Hall concert. I think it's gonna be an amazing show. Everything is produced by us...well others mostly, not me. All the 2 months of hard work is gonna be displayed on Friday and Saturday night. I'm watching on Friday night. Can't wait haha...Those ppl really sacrificed a lot of time and sweat to produce this. So anyone interested to watch? Buy tickets buy buy buy. Oh concert t-shirt out too...beautiful colour. I love the shade of blue....haha...haven't got mine though...keep forgetting to bring money when I go for tea or dinner. Filodoksia...how ever did they come up with that name haha...interesting...
posted by z_jun at 10:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home