My Story

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

EG...haih

Tmr going to have EG1108 test. Spent the whole day flipping through books looking at examples. Then, from evening till nite, went to kitchenette to discuss with Phea. End up spend 1 hour plus to try and solve one question. Didn't manage to in the end. The book's answer must be wrong haha... Studied til night. Night time got lots of disturbance couldn't study also. First, got fundrasing meeting. I was to absorbed in 'studying' din notice the time oso...they had to call me to go haha. First time leh...norm I very early reach there so pai seh. Then, after that come back k....must study...then Chin Wee comes and ask for help to hang the tang lung as decor for block supper. Aiya...kesian him la...help la...help help til time for supper d...then makan...then now online. In between, managed to glimpse at some words in my book.

Actually, I have the formulas in my head already. I just dunno if I can SEE the circuits. How it goes...and how to solve it. There's just so many ways and mayb so many steps involved that I get mightily confused and blur on how to go about it. Hmm...so tmr test at 6pm...gambatte and c how la...though I most probably will get average marks or below average only...so -ve of me...but what to do...
posted by z_jun at 12:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home