My Story

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lost & Found

I had only 2 hours of class + tutorial today. Yet, can still NOT study. Aiks! After EG tutorial, I went with Swee Yee to MPSH 1 to settle our tution grant thing. The whole process was pretty quick. Once it's ur turn...just sign 2 signatures that's all...if ur tutiton grant got no prob la. Hee... Anyway, midway through our time there, Swee Yee found that her matric card has gone missing. And, she quite clearly remember bringing it along. Well, we put the thought aside thinking maybe maybe she left it in the room. And, happily went for lunch in YIH... After lunch, when we came back, Swee Yee turned the room topsy turvy but still couldn't find her card. Then, me, Phea and Ee Hiang walked back to MPSH 1 to check along the way if her card dropped anywhere but couldn't see any traces of it. So, what to do, came back to the room, rummaged through my stuff also...to make sure I didn't "steal" it...couldn't find. Haih...

So, Swee Yee went to the student service center to report the lost card lor. And then she went stock up at Sing Shiong and went Queensway to buy sports shoes. Talking about sports shoes, my sports shoes is in terrible condition and now I know where what I learned in KH comes in handy...though I'm not a good sewer (urh....sounds like a drain)...what do u call a person who sews?? hmm...

The whole time she was out, me Phea, and Ee Hiang were stuck in first my room then Ee Hiang's room chatting. As though all of us are too free and got no work to do haha... Our main topic unsurprisingly is gossip and surprisingly....siblings?? hmm...haha...anyway watched a bit of last year's concert in Ee Hiang's room...urm...preferred this year's concert...especially the music...Chat til tea time...tea time also chat... Managed to slip a bit of study time in between tea and dinner though not much.

Night time go play badminton again. Haha...this time is kind of training la...so don't feel guilty of going...wakaka...Tmr morning also got...so should sleep now.

Oh ya...by the way....Swee Yee just announced to me that someone HAS already found her matric card and gave it back to student service center. So, she DID drop it....must careful ya next time...She'll be collecting it on Monday...so everyone need not worry!!!
posted by z_jun at 1:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home