My Story

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Freaking out

I had my first CTW classs today. I'm starting to freak out a little already. Mostly it's cos of the group work and class participation thing. I don't know anyone there except for Leonard...but he has a bunch of friends with him in the same class... The rest are mostly PRC I suppose. Maybe it's just the 1st class...and I should calm myself saying that I will find some nice ppl to work with...hopefully. Besides that though, the thought of speaking out in class is also scaring me...it's just who I am...I dunno y...I js don't like speaking out what I think cos I'm afraid others might think I'm talking rubbish. I noe...I should js say what I want to say...noone will bother if it's right or wrong. But, I'm just me...ever since last time I'm like that. But, if I don't overcome it, I will be getting very low marks for class participation which will affect my grade greatly I suppose. I don't want Marketing to repeat itself. The things ppl do for grades...this is an intrusion of human rights isn't it? Forced to speak for the sake of marks. Well, guess I js have to learn to overcome that fear...I can say that I'm sufficiently proficient in English so I need not be afraid of that aspect...now js comes the speaking out part and the idea part. It's only the 1st tutorial after all...I need to help myself get through this...speak out speak out....
posted by z_jun at 10:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home