My Story

Thursday, January 24, 2008

First IHG

Finally had the first IHG badminton match today. Sad to say I disappointed myself and a lot of ppl, especially my partner Zhou Jing and also my supportive friends who came to cheer me on. Thanks SY, SL, Gail, Tirza, EH, and others who came...Very pai seh when u all cheered me and Zhou Jing's names....but thanks a lot!!! Hee... The doubles pair we were up against is about our standard...there's a high chance of winning. Js didn't have the right shots to beat them. Me especially was making mistakes...not really playing well...even had 2 service mistakes. Haih...so close...yet so far. I was lousy I know...just knew I that that was not my best. Maybe I was nervous...but hey...that's not really an excuse. Argh....why why why....it's over anyway.

On the brighter side, we did manage to take one point from the other doubles, Ju Ee and Hui Yee really played well to beat the Sheares pair. Congrats... Even the guys managed to take a point from KR through Ah Chua our MM in the last singles match. Thinking over the match...could say that I didn't do a lot of mistakes...most of my balls crossed the net...it's maybe the tactics a bit out...we kept hitting to opponent's hand...had quite a number of nice smashes...so I should cheer up and look forward to Sunday's match with EH...okay...whoever's reading my blog...this game the chances are much lower than today's game k...so dun hv high expectations...I just hope I can put on a good fight...
posted by z_jun at 11:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home