My Story

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Project

Ah...past few days haven't been studying at all. All because of the stupid ee2006 project and also probably because of the stupid me that dunno how to plan time properly...how I do also cannot finish the project wan. Nw that I have finished wiring it, it cannot work also. Damn. Suddenly feel so alone...dunno who to ask...dunno who can help me...probably my best bet is GA. He's nice and helpful, js that I'm very shy dun really dare to ask about whatever problems that I may have. Not like that red haired girl in my lab group who even asked for his number wow...but I guess between PRC-s it's easier to talk. Anyway, my project is not very difficult...the logic isn't....I dunno why I'm dragging it so long. I want to finish it by end of this week hopefully...cos I've got test next Wed which I haven't even studied for. I really dunno how I'm gonna cope, how I'm gonna catch up...I've said to myself that I won't abandon my studies for the project...but it doesn't seem like I have much choice. I keep thinking that once I finish this off then I can focus on my studies d...haih...it's not so hard to do...many ppl have finished...y haven't I...so lonely....need to thank Kok Loon though. He's been a great help...cos we're doin the same project and he would understand it...and always tells me to calm down, think straight, slowly do...haih....projeccctttt...rarrr....I think I'll be switching to wireless soon to avoid anymore wires haha....phobia liao...siennnn...
posted by z_jun at 11:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home