My Story

Friday, October 31, 2008

Chasing time

Haha...woke up late today...Ee Hiang came and woke me (wow!!) so u can imagine how late haha...well just narrowly missed breakfast. Then rushed off to 9am tutorial luckily he din go thru much yet hehe...

9-4 days without any breaks isn't very nice to go through...lucky it's only on odd weeks and it's going to end soon. Phew...tired out...I can't seem to stay up late to do work nowadays...end up sleeping on the table or something... And I still have so much to do...my EE2006 project need to make the wires neat, then need to do report leh...haven't even drawn out the design on my comp yet...arghh... Still got GEM assignment, me and Shu Lin aimed to finish it by this week...I sure hope I can come up with something by the end of the week so that we'll be just left with editing to do next week...please....brain....WORK.... I don't seem to be in the studying mood these days...either I doze off or my mind just wanders off geesh....and I have 3 tests next week..though they're all open book...but I still need to study...what's wrong with me... :(

On another note, I'm pretty disturbed... I know there's a lot of kinds of people in this world, I just never expected my friend to be one of them. Worst thing is I watched her change...if I knew her afterwards only maybe I wouldn't feel anything. Watching her change, not knowing how to help, makes me wonder what should I have done, what could I have done to stop it. Looking back, I couldn't really help anyway, after all it's her life. I wasn't always there around her anyway so I couldn't really influence her much... But, just thinking...if I could change anything...if only I could turn back time and understand her better...maybe I could have...I don't know...
posted by z_jun at 12:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home