My Story

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tech

Only had one lecture today. EE2009 was rather interesting. He has always been entertaining...the lecturer haha. Today he used certain analogies in real world situation to describe DFT (Discrete Fourier Transform). Haha it was a cool way using boy find girl situations to relate to it...it really will stick into ur memory especially the guys in the guys toilet analogy...of course maybe the analogy will stick more instead of the academic stuff haha...

Spent the rest of the whole day going through VHDL...dunno how I'll fare tmr...hopefully I can manage to analyse the question properly and remember the syntax....mmm...

At nite, had tech meeting...I keep asking Jasvind if he's sure he wants me to be major...cos I'm really not confident. He keeps saying that I can do it wan la...bla bla... Going to the meeting, I realise and know that there are surely more ppl more experienced than me such as those who were in concert tech and those who were in tech in JC... Surely, they have more hands-on compared to me who only joined tech last year...that also for hall events only...nothing much... Although I can say I learnt quite some bit about the equipment...I dun really have the confidence to teach ppl haha...mmm....hopefully the basic setting up part can handle la...please have patience with my blurness haha...Wen Qiao...me and u must jia you lor...=p
posted by z_jun at 11:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home