My Story

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Mahjong

VHDL test today...wasn't very good. Cos I didn't have enough time. Interpreting the question (though short) was hard enough. EE2006 questions tend to be vague and brief haih...anyway what's past is past can't do much bout it nw.

At nite, it was Halloween celebration in hall. Basically involved in helping out in the ghost house. My location along with Ee Hiang and Shu Lin was the mahjong house. The couple that comes in has to separate into 2...girl play mahjong while the guy go and search for a heart. Some came in threes or both guys which is very hard to scare. Overall in the end, I think the ghosts were all too hot and tired of screaming haha...isn't as if the ppl are really scared anyway. After all they know most of the "ghosts". But, I think there were some who were genuinely scared though. On our part, haha...we tried our best...making the situation both funny and scary...the mahjong game ended up being trying to build a pyramid with the tiles...the detachable head was cool though hot and not easy to coordinate...the screams were the best...Shu Lin...I think u're actually a very capable coordinator haha...pakar in scaring ppl la...but ownself watch movie scared pulak hehe...

By the way, it was cool learning how to play Mahjong from Shu Lin with Jern Tat and Xiao Di. Me and JT were so funny during our first games cos he can't recognise the chinese characters while I get mixed up with the patterns. Finally, got to learn how to play haha...pretty addictive...lucky I dun hv access to a Mahjong set and I didn't get to play many games haha...if not...I think my time would really fly away pretty quickly...coupled with Sushido and Scramble (though not playing much d these days)... =p
posted by z_jun at 1:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home