My Story

Monday, October 27, 2008

Project update + Sunday nite

Finally, my project seems to be working properly d. Hopefully, it's really correct d and there won't be any more problems. It really takes a great effort getting this thing to work...I wonder how am I gonna fare in the 2001 project next time. Anyway, a big thank you to Kok Loon and Cosine (Li Heng) for helping me in the process of debugging. I think without your help, I would still be stuck at the same stage...sometimes it really takes a fresh pair of eyes to help look at it...like Ee Hiang who can spot some space to stuff my wires so that they won't overlap haha... I'm glad that its finally done...nw need to help others get theirs working haha...

VHDL test is on Wednesday. Hmm can't say I'm very well prepared. I went through the tutorials and most seem quite easy except for one which I still haven't understood yet. But, I do have to remember that the test's closed book. So, I have to remember the syntax. Probably have to do some practice but dunno where I'm gonna dig the time out. Though tmr is a public holiday, I still have to do my Einstein assignment to discuss with Shu Lin, block comm meeting at nite...daytime Ho Yuet is coming over...hope we can do some VHDL together...time is flying past quickly yet again...

For instance tonight, I din really study cos the night just flew past me. After dinner, I called my dad. I've made it a point to call every week so that we'll be in close touch with each other. Cos my dad doesn't sms unlike my mum and sis whom I can sms anytime. I would still look forward to calls from my mum though...*hints* =p But, the call was quality time and I'm always glad after it. After that, Manoj came to see my design and we spent the whole night finding out that he didn't connect his ground to well, the ground...haha...of cos loads of other things but I think I couldn't really help him much...after all he would be the most familiar wif his own design but hopefully some fresh eyes managed to help him somehow haha...Throughout the whole nite also was constantly chatting...dunno y some days got so many ppl to chat to whereas some days none at all haha...

I was so occupied the whole nite that I didn't even manage to follow the badminton live score (World Junior Championships and Denmark Open Super Series)...imagine that...Which by the way, the Malaysia lost to China in the world junior BUT Chin Eei Hui-Wong Pei Ty FINALLY beat their Indon opponents to the title. Their 3rd final this year in the absence of top South Korean and Chinese opponents. And, finally they have nailed it in straight sets cool. Congrats to them for ending their 6-year title drought...

Also, dunno y I've been spending so much time modifying my blog template haha...hope it's nice...cos I want this template I have to use the "old-school" Blogger using HTML to edit my stuff...of cos mostly it's js copying and pasting code but at least now after C and C++ I roughly noe where to paste it haha...it has some uses after all...not bad haha... =p
posted by z_jun at 12:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home