My Story

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time

Arh...time seems to be a great issue for me these days. It really seems to fly by pretty quickly. For instance today, morning went for badminton training whole morning gone...then made a drink for lunch...eat finish warhh...2.30pm liao. Then spent the whole afternoon trying to settle my circuit. I wanna finish it off quickly so that I can spend time on other things like studies and my exam coming soon on Wednesday...but problems after problems happen to my circuit. I keep getting stumped at what has gone wrong...no idea...sometimes I need a pair of fresh eyes to see for me...check it for me...but there doesn't seem to be anyone around...most ppl have gone back since it's a "long" weekend...anyway I guess I've gotta take a break from the circuit awhile as Kok Loon suggests...hopefully I can trace the problem and be done with this thing...just wish for more time....give me time...
posted by z_jun at 8:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home