My Story

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kindness...helpfulness...

Ah today I didn't get much studying done also. Just did some VHDL with Ho Yuet who came over to use my Xilinx (it's the program that we use). Just the basics covered though...mmm I wonder how I would fare for the test haih...

An act of kindness really would make u feel good. It really brightens up my life when there's someone who can help me, who can save me. Although they might not know how much it means to me but yea it really makes me feel not that alone anymore. On the receiving end, it's definitely a great feeling but I'm sure those handing out the help feels even more fulfilling. I think I should do my part...I should start helping out others whenever I can, who cares bout what else I have to do, if I organise my time properly I'm sure to get it all done. Suddenly feel like going all out to do something, to help others, make their life less difficult (or worsen it I dunno =p)...I'll try to give all I can, hope it relieves others and also hope that it'll make my life satisfied. Although my scope here is not very wide haha...but I'll do what I can. Gambatte everyone!!!

Have you had a kindness shown?
Pass it on;
'Twas not given for thee alone,
Pass it on;
Let it travel down the years,
Let it wipe another's tears,
'Til in Heaven the deed appears -
Pass it on.
~Henry Burton, Pass It On

Schedule for the last few schooling weeks:-
Week 11 - VHDL test, tech meeting, Einstein assignment partial completion
Week 12 - EE2009 test, EE2006 project oral presentation, Einstein test, also assignment...
Week 13 - Probably EE2012 test, Einstein assignment due, block supper

I did expect this 2nd part of the term to be hectic...phew...sometimes I really wonder how I go on haha... =p
posted by z_jun at 12:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home