My Story

Monday, November 10, 2008

Form 6...

Suddenly miss Form 6 life I dunno y...maybe cos I've been browsing throught Facebook and Friendster and realised that there's not many pictures in Form 6 uploaded... Also, there's still a bunch of them all together in UPM... makes me think of the days we had in Form 6...so innocent, so fun, so carefree... Now, I dun really keep in contact much with my classmates except for 1 or 2...Aswin, Wei Yin....and today I chatted (is there such a word??) with Wah Seng whom I wasn't very close to last time cos he's so quiet...but chatting with him just made me feel like we were really catching up on old times... haha....

After that I put "miss form 6 life" on my MSN...and Aswin and Wei Yin responded...hehe...glad to know that there's still them....Aswin and Wei Yin used to sit beside and behind me...was fun to recall the times we had in class...talking crap with Mr Radha, our form teacher...and well mostly talking crap. I remeber that our class somehow won both the English and Malay drama haha....the best thing was that we ALL were involved in it...every single one of us had a role...very funny to see everyone so enthusiastic...

Pestered Aswin to upload the photos we took last time...he said wanna make a CD out of it but end up dun hv also...aiya...busy doing other things la *ehem*?? Haha... Hope to catch up with you ppl the next time I'm back in Klang la... =p
posted by z_jun at 1:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home