My Story

Monday, November 03, 2008

Dying week??

Bracing myself for the week...I really want it to be over quickly but yet I don't want the days to come. Cos I haven't really studied for my tests...though I have been goin through some of it...I'm still not confident yet. Haih but no choice right? Time waits for noone...

I haven't even kau tim-ed my project yet...everything is half finished... haven't rewired it...report's js roughly done....diagram incomplete...geesh...how come I take so long to settle everything? Sometimes it does take the deadline to stare you right in the face before you can finish anything...

When I wake up from sleep, everything I need to do just rushes through my mind and I start getting stressed...wondering where am I gonna dig up the extra time I need to do everything haih...really is stressful thinking about everything at once...maybe I should look at one thing at a time...finish it one by one...step by step...
posted by z_jun at 6:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home