My Story

Saturday, November 08, 2008

complains...

Recently, I've got a big appetite...seem to be munching something all the while...if it's not my main meals then it's snacks or biscuits or drinks. Haih...mayb it's js to distract myself from studies...but it's kinda working a little too effectively haha...gosh...

Ah today went to have lunch wif my fren....and she announced she has a bf nw haha...js started...hee...nice to hear that...I know she quite easy to get wan cos she's so friendly...just needs to see whether she wants or not haha...nice to hear her side of the story haha...haha...haha...happy for her...hope she'll be happy for a long long time... =p

Mmm one thing I don't really like to do but I can't seem to resist not doing...is planning...in this case planning birthday celebrations... Somehow I just need to see that everything is nice and well, organised, goes according to plan and schedule...geesh I sound like a freak...mmm...but it's pretty tiring...after Shu Lin's birthday that day...this time it's 3 birthdays...but we're gonna combine it all mwahaha....hopefully it'll go smoothly this one...well of course normally birthdays do go smoothly...*prays*

I seem to have a lot of complains, don't I? I feel like I'm a kind of person that u can find when u're down, u need help come n find me, I'll try my best to help and console u. But hor...if u're happy, and wanna share or 'boast' ur joyfulness....don't come find me...Ok....I noe I'm weird...maybe it's js being paranoid, maybe it's the feeling of not having the same privilege, maybe it's just plain jealousy...or maybe it depends on the person...I do feel that I treat diff ppl differently, unknowingly...or sometimes I do realise it...but guess that's the case with most ppl rite, isn't it? Or am I different, weird?? Can't expect me to be a perfect person...
posted by z_jun at 11:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home