My Story

Friday, November 07, 2008

end of the week

FINALLY, it's the end of the week...Did NOT do very well for all my tests...though GEM was ookkk, EE2009 was pointless since I got the same marks as the 1st test and only the highest counts, EE2012 was urm easier then 1st test BUT I still did badly...EE2006 project presentation is finally done and over with...had a few hiccups during presentation...hope my GA's nice enough to give me the maximum marks I can get...he seems nice...

Today, SS's lecture is about religion. Funny that I was thinking about this issue recently. Religion is a complicated thing to understand. There's no right or wrong about any one religion and every religion have their own beliefs... You just have to know what you believe and don't but life's not that simple, is it? Ppl have chosen to follow a particular religion for whatever reasons... Sometimes I wish that I was just born into a family with a kind of 'fixed' religion d...so that I don't have to think about it already... not that I don't love my family the way we are right now...love all of u...guess God has his ways...

After lectures today, I was just out of energy, slept throughout the whole evening...guess the week has finally taken it's toll on me...haha...and I just wasted my whole night away...haih...after today....MUST study....there's not much time left before my exams start...
posted by z_jun at 11:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home