My Story

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Project...DONE!!!

Aaahhhh this is I think the first time that I'm still awake even though it's so late d...gosh...Somehow not in the sleepy mood...the kind that pulls you to bed even if you don't want to.

The reason I'm up so late is cos of my EE2006 project. Went to meet tutor at around 6pm up til 8pm but he couldn't solve my minor prob...not solved til nw but it's ok...the most I'll reset it multiple times?? Mmm...no idea what's wrong...even my tutor can't solve it then how...spent some time trying to solve it using power supply in JJ's room..but to no avail...nvmla no choice...just make it all nice and neat...luckily JJ doesn't sleep early wan...if not dieler...needed the power supply to check what went wrong after I fiddled with all the wires...luckily nth much just that I din connect the power line properly...phew...glad it's done... JJ's also done with a few hiccups...but Chao Yian's mmm...not working and he's given up on it...nothing much I can do to help...cos I'm different project don't really noe what's going on...just can help them solve a few things here and there but most of the thing I can't do much...I'm no genius...

After finished making my circuit neatttt....went on with the report...luckily I already settled arough draft for it earlier...so now it's just adding stuff here and there to make it more lengthy...took quite long...tmr (or rather today) need to go and print...geesh...after today 2 more tests...1 I'm not prepared at ALL...haih dunno how also... warghhh...

Hmm...I got class at 8am...and now it's already 6...7 plus got breakfast d...guess there's no point sleeping...hmmm...oh no...I'm officially becoming an NUS student...rarrr...
posted by z_jun at 5:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home