My Story

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Horror movies

Wahh I just watched 2 horror movies tonite. DND is having this screening of 4 movies in conjunction with Halloween. They showed Shutter, The Exorcist, The Ring, and IT.

I watched Shutter and the Exorcist. Shutter (in Thai) was okay...Li Wei liked the storyline. It is a bit twisty...it's okla...and normal lor...the ghost suddenly appears from time to time... The Exorcist is like a classic movie la...straightforward...effects were quite good la...though most of the time when the "demon" was there me and Li Wei were hiding behind our jackets haha....It's been a long time since I've watched good ghost movies...haha...

Ring and IT will be shown too late so I better not watch it d. I've never watched the Ring before but I think I've watched IT before when I was very young...it's also one of those classic movie...I dun exactly remember the story but oh well, how far do ghost stories deviate from the normal storyline anyway haha...

Haha...so for these few days, I better lock up my imagination...not think so much haha...Gotta ocupy my mind with all my studies, project, assignment, report, and activities...warghhhh...
posted by z_jun at 2:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home